TERMS OF SERVICE
PassionLeague Global Pte Ltd
By accessing or using any applications powered by PassionLeague Global Pte Ltd (“PassionLeague”) you agree to have read, understand and agree be bound by these Terms of Service (“Terms”). To make these Terms easier to read, PassionLeague website and App are collectively called Service (“Service”) and PassionLeague will be referred to herein as “we” and/or “us.”. If you are accessing and using the Service on behalf of a company or other legal entity, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind that company or other legal entity to these terms. In that case, “you” and “your” will refer to the company or other legal entity. These terms affect your legal rights and obligations. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms, you many not access or use the Service. Your use of the information, materials, text, images and other content on the Site is subject to the terms and conditions below, which we may be revise from time to time without notice. Please read these terms and conditions carefully.
BY ACCESSING OUR SERVICE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS OF SERVICE.
I. Basic Terms
You must be at least 13 years old and not barred from using the Service under applicable law. In order to access and use the features of the Service, you acknowledge and agree that you have to provide PassionLeague with your personal information to create a user account (“User Account”). Your User Account will require your mobile phone number, name and other personal information. When providing your mobile phone number, you must provide accurate and complete information. You expressly acknowledge and agree that in order to provide the Service, PassionLeague may periodically access your contact list and/or address book on your mobile device to find and keep track of mobile phone numbers of other users of the Service. You hereby give your express consent to PassionLeague to access your contact list and/or address book for mobile phone numbers in order to provide and use the Service. In accessing your contact list and/or address book for phone numbers, we do not collect names, addresses or email addresses. You are solely responsible for all activity that occurs with respect to your User Account. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your User Account and keeping the password to your User Account secure. You agree to notify us immediately of any security breach or unauthorized use of your User Account. We will not be liable for any costs, losses, claims or damages that you or any third party incur which are directly or indirectly caused by any unauthorized use of your User Account.
For purposes of these Terms: (i) “Content” means text, graphics, images, photographs, GIF’s, music, software, audio, video, works of authorship of any kind, and information or other materials that are posted, generated, provided or otherwise made available through the Service; and (ii) “User Content” means any Content that User Account holders provide to be made available through the Service, including, without limitation, profile, username, comments and posts. Content includes without limitation User Content.
- You agree not to post upload, publish, submit or transmit any User Content that (i) infringes, misappropriates or violates a third party’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy; (ii) violates, or encourages any conduct that would violate, any applicable law or regulation or would give rise to civil liability; (iii) is fraudulent, false, misleading or deceptive; (iv) is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, vulgar or offensive; (v) promotes discrimination, bigotry, racism, hatred, harassment or harm against any individual or group; (vi) is violent or threatening or promotes violence or actions that are threatening to any person or entity; (vii) promotes illegal or harmful activities or substances; or (viii) is sexually explicit or sexually suggestive.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs through your User Account and you agree you will not sell, transfer, license or assign your User Account, followers, username, or any User Account rights. With the exception of people or businesses that are expressly authorized to create Accounts on behalf of their employers or clients, PassionLeague prohibits the creation of and you agree that you will not create an User Account for anyone other than yourself. You also represent that all information you provide or provided to PassionLeague upon registration and at all other times will be true, accurate, current and complete and you agree to update your information as necessary to maintain its truth and accuracy.
- You agree that you will not solicit, collect or use the login credentials of other users on the App.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secret and secure, and you’ll notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your User Account.
- You must not defame, stalk, bully, abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate people or entities and you must not post private or confidential information via the Service, including, without limitation, your or any other person’s credit card information, social security or alternate national identity numbers, non-public phone numbers or non-public email addresses.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You agree to comply with all laws, rules and regulations (for example, federal, state, local and provincial) applicable to your use of the Service and your User Content, including but not limited to, copyright laws.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any User Content that you submit, post or display on or via the Service.
- You must not change, modify, adapt or alter the Service.
- You must not access PassionLeague private API by means other than those permitted by PassionLeague.
- You must not attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide the Service or Content.
- You must not use, display, mirror or frame the Service or any individual element within the Service, PassionLeague, any PassionLeague’s trademark, logo or other proprietary information, or the layout and design of any page or form contained on a page, without PassionLeague’s express written consent.
- You must not access, tamper with PassionLeague’s computer systems or use non-public areas of the Service.
- You must not attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of any PassionLeague system or network or breach any security or authentication measures.
- You must not avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, unscramble or otherwise circumvent any technological measure implemented by PassionLeague or any of PassionLeague’s providers or any other third party (including another user) to protect the Service or Content.
- You must not create or submit unwanted email, comments, likes or other forms of commercial or harassing communications (a/k/a “spam”) to other users.
- You must not interfere or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, including by transmitting any worms, viruses, spyware, malware or any other code of a destructive or disruptive nature. You may not inject content or code or otherwise alter or interfere with the way any App page is rendered or displayed in a user’s browser or device.
- You must not create accounts with the Service through unauthorized means, including but not limited to, by using an automated device, script, bot, spider, crawler or scraper.
- You must not attempt to restrict another user from using or enjoying the Service and you must not encourage or facilitate violations of these Terms.
Violation of these Terms may, in PassionLeague’s sole discretion, result in disabling and/or termination of your App Account. You understand and agree that PassionLeague cannot and will not be responsible for the User Content posted on the Service and you use the Service at your own risk. If you violate the letter or spirit of these Terms, or otherwise create risk or possible legal exposure for PassionLeague, we can stop providing this Service to you.
II. General Conditions
We reserve the right to modify, discontinue, or terminate the Service or your access to the Service for any reason, without notice, at any time, and without any liability or obligation to you.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to change these Terms (“Updated Terms”) from time to time. You agree that we may notify you of the Updated Terms by posting them on the Service, and that your use of the Service after the effective date of the Updated Terms (or engaging in such other conduct as we may reasonably specify) constitutes your agreement to the Updated Terms. Therefore, you should review these Terms and any Updated Terms before using the Service. The Updated Terms will be effective as of the time of posting, or such later date as may be specified in the Updated Terms, and will apply to your use of the Service from that point forward. If you don’t agree to be bound by the Updated Terms, then you may not use the Service anymore. These Terms will govern any disputes arising before the effective date of the Updated Terms.
We reserve the right to force forfeiture of any username for any reason.
We may, but have no obligation to, remove, edit, block, and/or monitor Content or Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion violates these Terms or applicable law or other legal requirements, without any prior notice to you. We have the right to investigate violations of these Terms or conduct that affects the Service. We may also consult and cooperate with law enforcement authorities to prosecute users who violate the law. Content removed from the App may continue to be stored by us, including, without limitation, in order to comply with certain legal obligations, but may not be retrievable without a valid court order. Consequently, we encourage you to maintain your own backup of your User Content. In other words, we are not a backup service and you agree that you will not rely on the Service for the purposes of User Content backup or storage.
You agree that we are not responsible for, and do not endorse, User Content posted within the Service. We do not have any obligation to monitor, edit, or remove any Content. If your User Content violates these Terms, you may bear legal responsibility for that User Content.
You are solely responsible for your interaction with other users of the Service, whether online or offline. You agree that PassionLeague is not responsible or liable for the conduct of any user. PassionLeague reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor or become involved in disputes between you and other users. Exercise common sense and your best judgment when interacting with others, including when you submit or post User Content or any personal or other information.
There may be links from the App, or from communications you receive from the Service, to third-party web and/or mobile apps. There may also be links to third-party web and/or mobile sites within the App. The Service also includes third-party content that we do not control, maintain or endorse. Functionality on the Service may also permit interactions between the Service and a third-party web and/or mobile app, including applications that connect the Service or your profile on the Service with a third-party web and/or mobile app. For example, the Service may include a feature that enables you to share User Content from the App with a third party, which may be publicly posted on that third party’s service or application. Using this functionality typically requires you to login to your account on the third-party service and you do so at your own risk. PassionLeague do not control any of these third-party web services or any of their content. You expressly acknowledge and agree that PassionLeague is in no way responsible or liable for any such third-party services or features, content, products or services. YOUR CORRESPONDENCE AND BUSINESS DEALINGS WITH THIRD PARTIES FOUND THROUGH THE SERVICE ARE SOLELY BETWEEN YOU AND THE THIRD PARTY. You may choose, at your sole and absolute discretion and risk, to use applications that connect the Service or your profile on the Service with a third-party service (each, a “Third Party Application”) and such Third Party Application may interact with, connect to or gather and/or pull information from and to your Service profile. By using such Third Party Application, you acknowledge and agree to the following: (i) if you use a Third Party Application to share information, you are consenting to information about your profile on the Service being shared; (ii) your use of a Third Party Application may cause personally identifying information to be publicly disclosed and/or associated with you, even PassionLeague has not itself provided such information; and (iii) your use of a Third Party Application is at your own option and risk, and you will hold the Indemnified Parties (defined below) harmless for activity related to the Third Party Application.
We prohibit crawling, scraping, caching or otherwise accessing any Content on the Service via automated means, including but not limited to, user profiles and photos.
It is our intention for the Service to be available as much as possible, there will be occasions when the Service may be interrupted, including, without limitation, for scheduled maintenance or upgrades, for emergency repairs, or due to failure of telecommunications links and/or equipment. We will not be liable to you for any modification, suspension, or discontinuation of the App and/or the Service, or the loss of any Content.
III. Third Parties
At times, in order to provide products and services or market to customers, we may make certain personal information available to strategic partners. We may share personal information with parties who provide services such as providing customer service, assessing interest in our products and services, and conducting customer research or satisfaction surveys via emails or other mediums. Except as required pursuant to law, legal process, litigation, or requests from public and governmental authorities, we only share personal information to provide or improve our products and services; it will not be shared with third parties for their marketing purposes. In the event of a reorganization, merger, or sale, we may transfer any and all personal information we collect to the relevant third party.
IV. Disclaimers of Warranties
PASSIONLEAGUE ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY, AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR (I) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE CONTENT ON THE SITE, (II) DAMAGE TO OR VIRUSES THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR OTHER PROPERTY ON ACCOUNT OF YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY TEXT, IMAGES OR OTHER CONTENT FROM THE SITE, OR (III) ANY DAMAGE ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, OR LINE OR SYSTEM FAILURE.
THE INFORMATION AND DESCRIPTIONS CONTAINED ON THE SITE ARE NOT INTENDED TO BE COMPLETE DESCRIPTIONS OF ALL TERMS, EXCLUSIONS AND CONDITIONS APPLICABLE TO EVERY PRODUCT OR SERVICE PASSIONLEAGUE OFFERS, BUT ARE PROVIDED FOR GENERAL INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES. PASSIONLEAGUE MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES THAT THE CONTENT ON THE SITE IS SUITABLE FOR YOUR NEEDS, IS COMPLETE, TIMELY OR RELIABLE. ALL TEXT, IMAGES AND OTHER CONTENT ON THE SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTS, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE, AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. PASSIONLEAGUE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR FREE OF ERRORS, VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL CODE, OR THAT ANY ERRORS OR DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED.
V. Limitation of Liability
PASSIONLEAGUE, ITS AFFILIATES, MEMBERS, MANAGERS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS AND REPRESENTATIVES WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, COMPENSATORY, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES (EVEN IF PASSIONLEAGUE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES) ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE USE OF, RELIANCE ON OR INABILITY TO USE OUR SERVICE OR CONTENT OR INFORMATION PROVIDED ON OR RECEIVED FROM OUR SERVICE. PLEASE NOTE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
You agree to indemnify and hold us, our managers, members, officers, employees, agents and representatives harmless from any loss, liability, claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, due to or arising out of (i) your use of the Service; (ii) your breach of these Terms and Conditions; or (iii) your violation of any third party right. You will cooperate as fully required by us in the defense of any claim. We reserve the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you, and you will not in any event settle any claim without the prior written consent of PassionLeague.
VII. Intellectual Property Rights Infringement
If you believe that your work (as included on the Services) has been copied, displayed, or distributed in a way that constitutes intellectual property rights infringement, please notify us in writing to email@example.com
A notification of claimed infringement must be a written communication and must include substantially all of the following: (a) a physical or electronic signature of a person authorised to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest that is allegedly infringed; (b) a description of such copyrighted work(s) and an identification of what material in such work(s) is claimed to be infringed; (c) a description of the exact name of the infringing work and the location of the infringing work on the Services; (d) information sufficient to permit PassionLeague to contact you, such as your physical address, telephone number and e-mail address; (e) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material identified in the manner complained of is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; (f) a statement by you that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury that you are authorised to act on the copyright owner’s behalf if you are not the copyright owner.
VIII. Governing Law
These Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Singapore. Any dispute, controversy and claims of any kind whatsoever shall arising out of or relating to these Terms of Service against or relating to PassionLeague or any Indemnified Party under these Terms of Service shall be referred to and finally resolved by arbitration in Singapore in accordance with the Arbitration Rules of the Singapore International Arbitration Centre (“SIAC Rules”) for the time being in force, which rules are deemed to be incorporated by reference in this Section. There will be one (1) arbitrator and the language of the arbitration shall be English. For any action at law or in equity relating to the arbitration provision of these Terms of Service, the Excluded Disputes or if you opt out of the agreement to arbitrate, you agree to resolve any dispute you have with PassionLeague exclusively in a Singapore Court, and to submit to the personal jurisdiction of Singapore Courts for the purpose of litigating all such disputes.
If any provision of these Terms is held to be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable during arbitration or by a court of competent jurisdiction, then that provision will be deemed severable from these Terms and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. Our failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of these Terms will not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. No waiver of any of these Terms will be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition or any other term or condition.